News & Highlights (this year’s items in bold)
- Metacluster-based Projective Clustering Ensembles
- ”Who’s out there?” Identifying and Ranking Lurkers in Social Networks
- Co-organized Workshop: MultiClust Workshop at ACM SIGKDD 2013
- Minimizing the variance of cluster mixture models for clustering uncertain objects
- A Segment-based Approach To Clustering Multi-Topic Documents
- Exploring Dictionary-based Semantic Relatedness in Labeled Tree Data
- Projective Clustering Ensembles
- Uncertain Centroid based Partitional Clustering of Uncertain Data
- XML Document Clustering Using Structure-Preserving Flat Representation of XML Content and Structure
- Co-organized Workshop: 3Clust Workshop at PAKDD 2012
- A Statistical Model for Topically Segmented Documents
- SIGIR Report on INEX 2010
Tagsclassification clustering clustering ensembles document clustering DSA email mining fuzzy logics information extraction information networks linear programming mass spectrometry optimization PageRank PDF documents projective clustering semantic relatedness similarity detection subspace clustering time series uncertain data web content mining web personalization web usage mining web wrapping WordNet word sense disambiguation wrapping XML XML content clustering XML mining XML structure clustering
Tag Archives: XML structure clustering
F. Hadzic, M. Hecker, A. Tagarelli. XML Document Clustering Using Structure-Preserving Flat Representation of XML Content and Structure. 7th International Conference on Advanced Data Mining and Applications (ADMA’11), LNAI 7121 (Part 2), pp. 403-416. Beijing, China, December 17-19, 2011. PDF
D. Alexander, P. Arvola, T. Beckers, P. Bellot, T. Chappell, C. M. DeVries, A. Doucet, N. Fuhr, S. Geva, J. Kamps, G. Kazai, M. Koolen, S. Kutty, M. Landoni, V. Moriceau, R. Nayak, R. Nordlie, N. Pharo, E. SanJuan, R. … Continue reading
S. Greco, F. Gullo, G. Ponti, A. Tagarelli. Collaborative Clustering of XML Documents. Journal of Computer and System Sciences 77:988-1008, 2011. PDF
C. M. De Vries, R. Nayak, S. Kutty, S. Geva, A. Tagarelli. Overview of the INEX 2010 XML Mining Track: Clustering and Classification of XML Documents. Ninth International Workshop on the Initiative for the Evaluation of XML Retrieval (INEX 2010), LNCS … Continue reading
Andrea is Editor of the upcoming book “XML Data Mining: Models, Methods, and Applications”, IGI Global, 538 pages. Copyright 2012. Release date: November 2011. Publisher’s book page Book Brochure Book Brochure with TOC
F. Gullo, G. Ponti, A. Tagarelli, S. Greco. Collaborative XML Document Clustering. 1th International Workshop on Distributed XML Processing. Vienna, Austria, September 22-25, 2009.
G. Costa, G. Manco, R. Ortale, A. Tagarelli. A Tree-based Approach to Clustering XML Documents by Structure. 8th European Conference on Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (PKDD ’04), LNAI 3202, pp. 137-148. Pisa, Italy, September 20-24, 2004.
G. Costa, G. Manco, R. Ortale, A. Tagarelli. Clustering of XML Documents by Structure based on Tree Matching and Merging. 12th Italian Symposium on Advanced Database Systems (SEBD ’04), pp. 314-325. S. Margherita di Pula (Cagliari), Italy, June 21-23, 2004.
F. De Francesca, G. Gordano, R. Ortale, A. Tagarelli. Distance-based Clustering of XML Documents. 1st International Workshop on Mining Graphs, Trees and Sequences (MGTS’03) in conjunction with 7th European Conference on Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in Databases (PKDD ’03), pp. 75-78. … Continue reading