News & Highlights
- Co-organized Workshop: MultiClust Workshop at ACM SIGKDD 2013
- Minimizing the variance of cluster mixture models for clustering uncertain objects
- A Segment-based Approach To Clustering Multi-Topic Documents
- Exploring Dictionary-based Semantic Relatedness in Labeled Tree Data
- Projective Clustering Ensembles
- Uncertain Centroid based Partitional Clustering of Uncertain Data
- XML Document Clustering Using Structure-Preserving Flat Representation of XML Content and Structure
- Co-organized Workshop: 3Clust Workshop at PAKDD 2012
- A Statistical Model for Topically Segmented Documents
- SIGIR Report on INEX 2010
Tagsclassification clustering clustering ensembles document clustering DSA email mining fuzzy logics information extraction linear programming mass spectrometry optimization PDF documents projective clustering semantic relatedness similarity detection time series uncertain data web content mining web personalization web usage mining web wrapping WordNet word sense disambiguation wrapping XML XML content clustering XML mining XML structure clustering
Tag Archives: clustering ensembles
Andrea is Co-Organizer of the upcoming ACM SIGKDD 2013 Workshop on Multiple Clusterings, Multi-view Data, and Multi-source Knowledge-driven Clustering (MultiClust)
F. Gullo, AKM Khaled Ahsan Talukder, S. Luke, C. Domeniconi, A. Tagarelli. Multiobjective Optimization of Co-Clustering Ensembles. Fourteenth International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computation (GECCO), pp. 1495-1496. Philadelphia, USA, July 7-11, 2012.
F. Gullo, C. Domeniconi, A. Tagarelli. Projective Clustering Ensembles. Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery (DAMI), Accepted April 3, 2012, Online First: May 3, 2012.
Andrea is Co-Organizer of the upcoming PAKDD 2012 Workshop on Multi-view data, High-dimensionality, External Knowledge: Striving for a Unified Approach to Clustering (3Clust)
F. Gullo, C. Domeniconi, A. Tagarelli. Advancing Data Clustering via Projective Clustering Ensembles. ACM International Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD’11), pp. 733-744. Athens, Greece, June 12-16, 2011. PDF This paper has been awarded of the SIGMOD11 Repeatability/Workability Evaluation Test. SIGMOD has … Continue reading
F. Gullo, C. Domeniconi, A. Tagarelli. Enhancing Single-Objective Projective Clustering Ensembles. 10th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM ’10), pp. 833-838. Sydney, Australia, December 14-17, 2010. PDF
F. Gullo, C. Domeniconi, A. Tagarelli. Projective Clustering Ensembles. 9th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM ’09), pp. 794-799. Miami, Florida, USA, December 6-9, 2009. PDF
F. Gullo, A. Tagarelli, S. Greco. Diversity-based Weighting Schemes for Clustering Ensembles. 9th SIAM International Conference on Data Mining (SDM ’09), pp. 437-448. Sparks, Nevada, USA, April 30-May 2, 2009.